Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day...

Well, it's 10:28 pm on Mother's Day...I had to work 7-3:30, then I went to Cub and got some more plants for my mom's planter boxes, stopped at Target and got a card. I was going to make one, but I found a cute one, so I caved and bought it.
Andy went to work at 5:30 a.m., left me a "Happy Mother's Day Mom, I love you!" note, Ethan was at work by the time I got home, but left me a card that talks, (very funny!), Kira was at work also by the time I got home, but she stopped by after work and gave me a gerbera daisy (kind of a dusty rosey color...very pretty) and a gift card to Bachman's. I ought to have fun with that.
I think I'm through with holidays...specifically my birthday and Mother's Day, Valentines Day is pretty much a downer too; they're depressing and disappointing and I just want to curl up in a corner and cry. I guess I'm just expecting too much.

No comments: