Sunday, August 9, 2009

Braylin

Vicky is hosting a baby shower for Michelle and baby Braylin this Tuesday after work. Braylin is 2 months old, and I knew what his name was from the start, so I've had plenty of time to get his name picture done. Why do I always wait until the very last minute to do anything!!!??? It's Sunday evening, 10:54 and I just finished the rough outlines of the drawing. I still need to put in all the detail, and color it with colored pencils. I have to work Monday until 3:30, then I have a Search Committee meeting at church from 7:00 until probably 9:00, then I work Tuesday, and the shower is after work. Hmmm, I don't think she's gonna get it then. Misty's and baby Jacob's shower is the following week, so I'm thinking that Michelle will get her gift then. Maybe I'll be able to get Misty's done when it's supposed to be. ha! ha!

No comments: