Monday, July 26, 2010

Shower Curtain...

I have been looking all over for a shower curtain for the basement that has blue and brown in it. I did find a couple at Target, but they just didn't look right, so I took a little trip to JoAnn's and wandered up and down and down and up the aisles of fabric. Finally, one piece stood out over all of the many, many different fabrics. It is a blue/cream/brown batik pattern. So pretty. Batik NEVER goes on sale, and it is $12.99 a yard and I need 4 1/2 yards. Kind of expensive for a shower curtain. Kira told me to get a 50% off coupon, duh!! Well, this past Sunday, I grabbed my 50% off coupon, drove to the Maple Grove JoAnn's, walked over to the Batik section, found the fabric I want and noticed that it was on sale for 30% off. Geez, well, there was no way I was going to pay that much, so now I have to wait for a 40% off (or maybe even another 50% off) coupon before I can buy it. If I needed it right now, I would have bought it, but the bathroom isn't even finished yet, so I'm safe for awhile.

No comments: