Sunday, November 14, 2010

Annie…

I started a portrait of my crazy collie, Annie Belle awhile ago, quite awhile ago actually, geez, Spring? I got a little busy with moving Andy and Kira way too many miles away from me, and then there was yard work and then a patio to finish. Now that we’ve had our first snow of the season, I’m done with the outdoor work and can start on the inside work. We’ll be kept busy all winter working on the basement, I’m sure. I can’t do anything in the basement until David gets the bathroom settled, then I will put up beadboard, tile the bath surround and the floor. In the meantime, I can do what ever I want!!! Yippee!!!!

I want to draw! Annie Belle is coming out from between the pages of my drawing pad, where she has been living for the past several months, and onto my drawing board. I’ll be watching ‘Fringe’ for the finishing of this portrait. Hopefully I won’t get too far into the season before I’m finished. This is my work in progress…  

P1010888

I have quite a bit more to do, but I think it’s coming along pretty well, and I’m happy with it so far.

No comments: