Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 2...

The way I've been counting down these days is a bit off. If I would post first thing in the morning it would make a little more sense, but Oh well.
I am grateful today for a little thing. Not very long ago, I got home from work, made myself a cup of coffee, warmed up a few sugar covered pumpkin doughnut holes, changed clothes and turned on my computer and proceeded to snarf down those doughnut holes. (No calories in the holes, right??) I figure before I start doing any of the things I need to do before dinner tomorrow, I had better make a list.
Ahhh, lists, I love lists. When I make a list and my hand writing is messy, I will sometimes make the list over, writing nice and neat the next time. I think I will try to stay away from the OCD tonight, or it will be next week and I still won't be done.



I bought this pretty little notebook at Target and I wrote my first words in it tonight...

Thanksgiving Countdown


I will sit in front of my computer as I watch 'American Horror Story' and I will make my list, as In order as possible. Hopefully I will be done by the time David gets home from work, because then we have to go for a walk (Annie can't survive without her walks-hahaha)
So, I guess I better get at it!
Ooh, look, it even has lines...notebooks with lines are the best. Well, actually, handmade paper notebooks are the best, but this is a very close second.

No comments: