Thursday, March 22, 2012

03.21.12...

March 21 - living room

Oops, I'm a day late and I'm not going to catch up until tomorrow.
Our livingroom doesn't get a whole lot of use, (unless our furnace goes out and we want to stay warm).
I spend most of my time in my room, watching something on my computer and David spends his time between my room with me, and his room recording music. It's kind of sad, actually. Hopefully we will have more evenings by the fire, now that our patio is all done...hopefully!
I often wonder why people want houses that have 3000+ square feet of living space.
What in the world does one do with all that room???
It's just more to clean.






3 comments:

Andrea said...

I like the accent wall color. Very pretty and warm. I don't understand the huge house thing. Ours is really big and I would never again choose a house this big. WAY too much to clean.

Kira Leigh said...

You changed it around again! By the time I get home, nothing is going to be in the same spot!

Kira Leigh said...

And one raises 3 kids and many many pets with all that room!