Friday, May 11, 2012

Linked 52 - Up...

I think UP in the sky is a pretty obvious take on the word UP, but I think there will be only a few of us
who chose it.
I find it very interesting that there are so many differing opinions on a word or phrase and I can't wait to see
what everyone else thought of UP.

I went with my first thought, which was taking pictures of the sky on subsequent days of the week. I had
fun and I only wish the storm that blew through at the beginning of the week would have been worse so I could have gotten a more creepy looking sky.

But, it is what it is!








 



Well, these last two aren't exactly UP in the sky, but they are UP from low down, ha!

stacey
michelle
heather m
jenn
jessica
kristin
sara
janet
lesli
amanda
amanda k
naomi
rose
tracey
rhonda
carla
lena
heather a
veronica
heidi
amy
andrea
liza
jean
kristi





10 comments:

Jenn said...

I always love to see all the different ways everyone thinks of the prompt. I usually have one or two ideas and then am blown away by all the different ways we all photographed it.

And I love the way you photographed the sky all week long.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Everybody's interpretation of the themes are always exciting and surprising to me. I love the variety and I love your sky shots. So blue and wispy. :)

Heidi said...

I love these, and that you took pictures on different days. Looking up to the sky was my inspiration too this week.

stacey said...

Love seeing everyone's interpretations, too! I hope you are enjoying our beautiful stretch of blue skies and lovely weather!

Jean said...

i love how you see things when you look up. love how you're peeking through those trees :) :)

tracy said...

what a great concept of the sky on different days. love to see the changes.

Nancy said...

The flowers are pretty silhouetted against the sky. Lovely. :)

Heather M. said...

such beautiful photos!

Andrea said...

I love to see all the different takes on the theme. :) I like your UP views, especially those dark skies. I love me a stormy sky.

Kira Leigh said...

Those dark grey clouds make my tummy nervous!