Monday, May 28, 2012

Sunday - Wednesday alphabet...I

I was wracking my brain trying to think of something starting with the letter I and while at work today, which happens to be Monday, Memorial Day and not Sunday, I thought of the cemetery where my Dad and Grandparents are and I thought of interment.

interment, or burial, is the act of placing a person or object into the ground. This is accomplished by excavating a pit or trench, placing an object in it, and covering it over.


I thought that was pretty fitting for Memorial Day, and here are some pictures of my maternal grandparents, her parents, and my father. Mom's name and birth year are already on the stone, patiently waiting for the other year to be added.






Ihnet are my mom's parents...Babyak are my grandmother's parents.


My dad...waiting for my mom.


My great-grandparents.



My grandparents.


Check out my daughter's blog and see what her I looks like.



No comments: