Sunday, April 28, 2013

Linked - Simple

I thought this word would be easy, until I started to think of pictures to go with the word, that was when my mind sort of shut down. I couldn't get past the word Simple and just a tiny bit of an idea. I ended up taking a breath and thinking of things that gave me simple pleasure, then I was on a roll.

sunsets


cherry and spoon with the minneapolis skyline


amazing sunset bursts on a drive home


rolling hills of St. Croix Vineyard


the Lowry bridge


flowers..anykind will do


big cats roaring...he was Not happy


eagles, I haven't been able to get a really good picture of my eagles in the wild, so this will have to do


gibbons, especially when they do their screaming call


sunrises, I see the most amazing sunrises from the parking ramp at work



Check out what Simple means to these fabulous ladies...they all got theirs done on time...not me though!

AmandaCarlaHanneHeatherRhonda, JennTracey and Tracy


3 comments:

Heather M. said...

such gorgeous photos! i love that you shared such a variety of different things.

Hanne said...

Love the simple things that make you happy! The simple things are the best, right ! Love these photos!

tracy said...

lovely images :)