Thursday, September 2, 2010

Portraits in Pencil…

I finished a drawing of a dog a few days ago and decided to take a picture of it. I always takes pictures of my name drawings and why not the portraits too. I found a few others that I had and took pictures of them too, although I was too lazy to take them out of the frame, you will see a glare on each one that was framed. I will retake those pictures, along with a few my sister has and do this up right. I also noticed that I need to take them in the black and white setting. With the regular color setting, even though they are drawn with graphite pencil, you can see color pixels. Some of the detail is lost when taking a picture too. It all looks a little blurry. This may be due to the fact that I am doing something wrong when taking the picture. Maybe I should get the manual out and see what it says. But for now, I am posting a few of my graphite pencil portraits.

andy 2kira 2 deer 2 P1010544 P1010545 P1010546

1 comment:

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

Janet, I am totally blown away by your talent!