Thursday, August 20, 2009

Breakfast...


Sunday morning we ate breakfast at the Corner Bakery Cafe, eventhough we got free breakfast at our hotel. Kira and I had eaten there when we were in Chicago, and I have been thinking of it ever since. I got my usual, oatmeal with dried cranberries and brown sugar. It's made with milk so it's real smooth and creamy and it comes with a slice of sweet, crunchy toast. David had the Anaheim Scrambler and we shared an orange juice. It was wonderful, just like I remember it. We sat on the patio with a bunch of other people and a bunch of pigeons. Here I was taking pictures of the birds and other people were shushing them away...go figure.

1 comment:

Kira Leigh said...

White balance! I figured out how to get the nice colored picture on full manual, it all has tot do with setting the white balance! You had it set on custom. If you set it on auto or on the kind of light you are in, you get the nice colors with full manual control! :D!!! You should really take that class, and take me with you. I bet that would be one of the things covered.