Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bathroom…

I’m so excited…David finally got the platform for the ‘blue tub’ built and the tub is sitting on top of it. Now he has to hook up the drain pipes, put up a little wall and connect the water pipes. Then we can put in the insulation, cement board and I can lay down the beautiful brown marble tiles. I was going to go with black tiles, but I saw a shower curtain in brown, off-white and blue and thought that would be prettier, and it would go with the rest of the rooms. I’m going to put bead board on the walls, about 4 1/2 feet up and paint it just off-white. There will be off-white subway tiles in the bath surround with a border of browns, blues and hopefully, greens. I think I’ll go with mocha or some darker shade of brown for the walls above the bead board. It looks really nice in my head, I just hope it looks that good for real.

No comments: