Tuesday, August 17, 2010

LOST...

Last evening I started a commissioned dog portrait, and because I need to have something to both watch and listen to while I draw, I was looking for something good, that I had already seen, because I won't be paying a lot of attention. It took me longer to decide on something to watch than it did to do everything I do when I start a portrait.
I looked on Hulu, I looked on Netflix, I looked at my DVD's, I went back and looked at Hulu again, then I ended up back on Netflix. (I am not joking)
What did I choose???? LOST! I thought I'd start at the very beginning, because it's a very good place to be, and knowing how it finally ends, I think it will be fun to try and catch all the hints that J.J. Abrams and Jeffrey Lieber give us. No matter how many times I watch this show, I do not get tired of it. I only wish they had those little cheater comments at the bottom of the screen so I could actually catch all the hints they throw at us.
I'm sooo excited. The only other show that I find I can watch over and over is CSI, because that is just beyond words (for me at least)
Oh yeah, the portrait is looking good too!

No comments: