Sunday, January 1, 2012

Believe...

This is my word for 2012, Believe.
Some of the bloggers I follow, choose a new word every year to center their lives around. They write inspiring posts, including fabulous photos. I can neither write anything inspiring, witty, or even well, and my talent does not include photography. I believe I can work a little harder during this fresh New Year of 2012, by putting more effort into writing (although, I believe ya either got it or ya don't) and hopefully with lots more practice, I'll be able to SEE better photos before I take them.

I'm fairly new to blogging, and I
believe that pretty much everyone has used my word before, and why not, I believe it's a powerful word.

I can honestly say that I believe  Anything is possible.

Just for starters...I am going to believe in myself this year. Ooh, scary!

No comments: