Friday, May 29, 2009

23 years...



Our 23rd anniversary is Sunday and we're going to southeastern MN for the weekend. We'll be watching the eagles in Wabasha, walking the cliffs in Pepin and staying at a "haunted" hotel in Redwing. We got a great deal on the hotel, we would normally stay at a B&B, but I always wanted to stay at the St. James and they were offering a Victorian Getaway Package that includes a room, dinner for two at the Port restaurant, breakfast for two in the Veranda a coupon to Jimmy's Pub and coffee, etc in their lobby for $129.00. That was just too good a deal to pass up, and it's right smack dab IN downtown Redwing. I love Redwing, I love anywhere down in that area. We'll probably do a little land looking while we're down there.
I went looking for an outfit tonight, but I'm just too fat to fit into anything cute. I have fat on top of my fat. I have fat in places I never had fat before. It's sooooo depressing...but I'm going to have fun anyway!!

No comments: