Saturday, July 4, 2009

Singing??

Well I found out a little bit ago that I'm singing in church tomorrow. I could have sworn I specifically did NOT sign up for the 4th of July Sunday. There is never anyone in church, they've all gone on vacation or out of town, and I've sung on this Sunday before and it's a little depressing. Boy am I gonna be embarrassed if I really did pick that date. Oh well...I found a song to sing, one that I've actually heard before. It's from "A Walk to Remember" with Mandy Moore. The song is titled, "Only Hope" by Jonathan Foreman. It's very pretty, and my daughter was over when I listened to it and she said, 'Oh, I know that song. That was the first song I ever signed to. I should get up early, come to church and sign it while you sing.' Well, I wasn't going to pass that up. Yeah! It should be pretty cool.
I'm also on the Diaconate and July is my month to be in charge. Yippee! Besides singing, I also have to get communion ready, which I have never done myself. This ought to be an interesting day.

No comments: