Friday, May 15, 2009

TV...

May has got to be one of the most stressful months of the year. I have my favorite TV shows that I faithfully watch and in May, they all end. But, they don't "just" end, they end suspensefully (sp?). I just got done watching the two hour season finale of LOST. Geez, could they end it worse? Actually, it was a pretty good ending, I was wondering what they were going to do to make it interesting. Not that it hasn't been interesting, because an awful lot has happened this season, but I didn't think there was enough time left to end it decently. But, they didn't let me down, they gave it a good cry, and an OMG!!! We have to wait a long time to find out how it's going to change the island, etc. Thank God for TV internet, cuz that means I can watch the whole season over until the DVD set comes out in fall.

No comments: