Thursday, March 1, 2012

03.01.12

There is a March photo challenge called A New Month a New Challenge that I ran across over here
that I thought looked kind of interesting. I'm not sure if I want to commit to another project, so I will not be formally following along, just informally at my own pace.
March 1: something that makes you smile

Eagles ALWAYS make me smile. We have three of them that live somewhere near me on the river. I've only ever seen two at a time, but one of the park employees said there are three. In the last few days, I've seen them flying, screeching and sitting on a very close branch. Today I took my camera on my walk and was able to get several photos. Unfortunately, not one is in focus. I don't have that stability mode on the lens I was using, I had Annie with me and I was trying to keep her still and take a picture at the same time, and my last excuse is...my heart was beating too hard and making my hands shake. ha! I can always come up with an excuse. (usually my excuse is I have terrible eyesight...which happens to be very true!)
Anyway, here she/he is...


No comments: