Friday, March 23, 2012

Linked 52 - Spring/Autumn

While looking through my photos from last fall, I realized my poor camera was horribly ignored, so much so that I'm surprised I even remembered how to use it. Pickings were pretty slim, but I was able to find a few to post for Autumn.

I've been doing a March Photo a Day challenge, and my camera must be wondering what's going on with all the use it's getting. (a photo everyday??? come on, you leave me in the dark bag for months and now I get no rest?? well, all this practice better be helping!)

Spring is well on it's way in Minnesota now and I've been wandering around my yard, a lot of the time getting my jeans dirty by kneeling on the grass, leaves or woodchips to get a close up of a little flower or plant.
Here are a few of what's blooming now.






These are what I could find from last Autumn.
As far away as that sounds, it will be here before we know it.







Click on Linked 52 above and check out all the talented ladies' takes on Spring/Autumn.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mouth is watering. There is nothing better than homegrown fruit and veggies. YUM~

Tracey said...

I love the close ups of all those buds. :) I love seeing Spring work in all her details. And good for you for putting in some Autumn photos. I didn't know what to do with that so I skipped it. But now I see your autumn harvest and I love it. Love freshly picked produce!

Andrea said...

What is that fuzzy bud? It's so cute! These are gorgeous! The tomato and raspberry look delicious!

Liza B. Gonzalez said...

These are gorgeous!!! Glad you decided to take your camera out!! I especially liked the vegetables you included, too...makes me think of backyard BBQ's...yum!

Heidi said...

All these shots are wonderful - I love the close ups. Autumn will be here before we know it and I for one will be a happy camper!!

stacey said...

I love your flower photos! So pretty!

Heather M. said...

wow, so jealous of all that growth you have already! beautiful photos.

Kristin said...

those berries look amazing! YUM!!

sara said...

oh janet! these are incredible. i love the rich colors.
such beauty!

Naomi said...

Gorgeous gorgeous! Love the purple shots! :)